Can't decide between the 2018 Hyundai Accent and the 2018 Hyundai Elantra? Balise Hyundai of Springfield Can Help
Hyundai sedan shoppers should consider the 2018 Accent and the 2018 for their daily commute. Hyundai vehicles are well-known for their excellent fuel economy ratings, low prices, and warranties. Of course, there are other factors for our Springfield and Holyoke customers to consider, which is why we would like to compare the Hyundai Accent and the Hyundai Elantra. That way, you can select the one that’s going to benefit you.
2018 Hyundai Accent
- 28/37/31 MPG City/Hwy/Combined
- Powered by a 130 horsepower 1.6L 4-cylinder engine
- Standard rearview camera
- 5-inch color LCD touchscreen AM/FM/CD/MP3 4-speaker audio system
- Tilt steering wheel with audio, cruise control, and Bluetooth® hands-free controls
2018 Hyundai Elantra
- 26/36/29 MPG City/Hwy/Combined
- Powered by a 147 horsepower 1.6L 4-cylinder engine
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- Cruise control
- 60/40 split-folding rear seatback
The 2018 Hyundai Accent vs 2018 Hyundai Elantra – Which will you choose?
As you can see, these compact cars offer a lot of similar features. But what we think it comes down to is space. If you need extra room for kids and other passengers, we think the 2018 Hyundai Elantra is an excellent choice. If you need something that’s compact, great on gas, and that can zip through the roads of Northampton, consider the 2018 Hyundai Accent. The best way to discover which one is right for you is to come down to Balise Hyundai of Springfield for a test drive.
Source: Balise Hyundai